N0TE: The File is L0cked!! P!ease F0ll0w The !nstruct!0n Bel0w
T0 D0WNL0AD THE S0NG/V!DEO THAT BR0UGHT Y0U HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD W!LL START AUT0MAT!CALLY
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Reference: 3278
Position: Bicycle Store Manager
|Bicycle Store Manager (Jobs In Canada)|
Can you handle the job of a manager at a Bicycle Store? Can you make your way to Vancouver, BC or staying around Vancouver? Are you in search of a job like this? Look no further, as Bedard Resources, is bringing you this opportunity to be a store manager at a Bicycle Store.
Bedard resources, claims to have a client who is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of bicycle, bicycle accessories and apparel, and, is looking for a retail store manager in one of its locations in Vancouver.
The ideal candidate will be someone who could build a strong presence in the local community, as well as being able to lead, train and coach the store sales staff.
Below, are outlined list of task you’re required to meet as a Bedard Resources Bicycle store manager.
- Lead the team as a whole to achieve specific sales targets.
- Implement sales strategies to help grow the company and ensure profitability.
- Ensure that store inventory is at optimum levels and brainstorm solutions for visual merchandising.
- Carry out and manage marketing events and branding campaigns for specific products.
- Build relationships with community organizers.
- Hire, schedule, and train store sales staff. Provide direction and coaching to store associates and conduct performance evaluations.
- Prepare sales and store performance reports. Bring staff together and build a positive company culture.
- Carry out any other tasks related to the position.
As a Bicycle store manager, there’s a list of things you stand to benefit from the position. We have listed a few below, for intended applicants.
- Competitive pay.
- Two weeks of vacation per year.
- Health Benefits.
- RRSP matching program.
- In business since 1996.
- We tailor to all industries.
- We have 11 convenient locations.
- Our services are free for job seekers.
- Your application will remain confidential at all time.
- 5 years of experience of management in a retail setting.
- Experience with and ability to learn different kinds of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of the local sporting goods market.
- Experience in visual merchandising in the retail industry.
- Experience in marketing event planning and management.
- Have strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent skills in coaching, motivation and conflict resolution (an asset).
- Be passionate about sports and outdoor apparel.
- Salary: 60 000$ per year
- Schedule: Daytime
- Status: Permanent Staff
To apply for this job vacancy, please send your resume to Andrew Lun by fax at 604.484.9107, by email at email@example.com or call 604.759.5281 to arrange a meeting.