Job ID: 168301 Store Name/Number: ON-Bayview Village (0892) Address: 2901 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M2K 1E6, Canada (CA) Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Position Type: Regular
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Store’s Budget and Business Results
• Monitor daily, weekly, monthly sales results with Store Director and Assistant Manager(s) and communicate to staff members.
• Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) in developing strategies to grow the business, leveraging client loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
• Utilize planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved.
• Monitor and participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
• Perform on-stage supervision as needed.
• Participate in recruiting and interviewing process of team members with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s).
• Train, develop, delegate to, supervise and motivate team members.
• Demonstrate self-control and high ethical standards in all circumstances.
Merchandising and Operations
• Maintain and modify stockroom organization and product management.
• Perform shipping and receiving functions, including transfers and damages.
• Ensure cycle counting program is followed to avoid out of stocks.
• Perform supply orders and maintain an appropriate quantity of testers and samples.
• Conduct inventories on a timely basis, maintain updated inventory records, and execute store audits.
• Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Store Manager, Head Office/District Manager.
• Ensure compliance with SEPHORA’s cash handling and shortage prevention procedures. EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-2 years of management/seupervisory experience in the retail/service industry, preferrably in a strockroom capacity.
• Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
• A High School graduate or equivalent.
• Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Work in a fragrance filled environment.
• Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Bend and stretch to stock shelves. Click Here To Apply
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) with sales, productivity and operational functions. Leading the Operations Consultants, they maintain stockroom organization and merchandising presentations.