N0TE: The File is L0cked!! P!ease F0ll0w The !nstruct!0n Bel0w
T0 D0WNL0AD THE S0NG/V!DEO THAT BR0UGHT Y0U HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD W!LL START AUT0MAT!CALLY
Job ID: 168301 Store Name/Number: ON-Bayview Village (0892) Address: 2901 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON M2K 1E6, Canada (CA) Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Position Type: Regular
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Store’s Budget and Business Results
• Monitor daily, weekly, monthly sales results with Store Director and Assistant Manager(s) and communicate to staff members.
• Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s) in developing strategies to grow the business, leveraging client loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
• Utilize planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved.
• Monitor and participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
• Perform on-stage supervision as needed.
• Participate in recruiting and interviewing process of team members with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager(s).
• Train, develop, delegate to, supervise and motivate team members.
• Demonstrate self-control and high ethical standards in all circumstances.
Merchandising and Operations
• Maintain and modify stockroom organization and product management.
• Perform shipping and receiving functions, including transfers and damages.
• Ensure cycle counting program is followed to avoid out of stocks.
• Perform supply orders and maintain an appropriate quantity of testers and samples.
• Conduct inventories on a timely basis, maintain updated inventory records, and execute store audits.
• Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Store Manager, Head Office/District Manager.
• Ensure compliance with SEPHORA’s cash handling and shortage prevention procedures. EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-2 years of management/seupervisory experience in the retail/service industry, preferrably in a strockroom capacity.
• Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
• A High School graduate or equivalent.
• Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Work in a fragrance filled environment.
• Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Bend and stretch to stock shelves. Click Here To Apply