Don Best Sports / Scientific Games are looking for an enthusiastic Live In-Play Sports Trader to join our dynamic sports information team.
You will be responsible for the trading of live games, testing and overseeing automated algorithms and game data for In-Play live games across all six major American sports.
A passion and in-depth knowledge of American sports and trends are a must, as is the availability to work around the sporting calendar.
Experience is not necessary, as training will be provided. This is a truly unique role for an enthusiastic and committed individual who wishes to make a profession from their passion.
• Trading of In-Play American sports games on behalf of 3rd party clients
• Continually monitoring live trends, game situations with a view to ensuring the quality and accuracy of the generated data
• Make informed decisions pertaining to the trading of the live game data
• Ensure clients receive a quality service and clear communication lines
• Participate effectively in regular feedback sessions with clients
• To carry out all reasonable requests and objectives to an acceptable standard
• Comprehensive knowledge of American sports and associated rules
• A passion for Sports data and statistics is a serious plus
• Reasonable mathematical skills
• Basic understanding of sports betting
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to take the initiative
• Quick and informed decision making
• Strong computer skills.
• Flexible and committed to excellence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Available to work evenings and weekends
• Computer/Tech Savvy
Experience not necessary as training is provided, However strong mathematical skills and sporting knowledge is a pre-requisite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.