N0TE: The File is L0cked!! P!ease F0ll0w The !nstruct!0n Bel0w
T0 D0WNL0AD THE S0NG/V!DEO THAT BR0UGHT Y0U HERE, CL!CK THE IM@GE B3L0W AND D0WNL0AD W!LL START AUT0MAT!CALLY
Employer: Canadian Nectar Products
Work location: 2906 Peters Rd, RTE 324, Alliston, PE C0A 1R0
Title of position: 30 Farm labourers
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work.
• Plant and harvest apples and pears
• Prune Trees, including removal of shoots with white tips (mildew)
• Prepare soil for planting
• Install Tree support system and tie trees to supports
• Irrigate plants as directed
• Girdle (score) very rigorous trees between bloom
• Blow out lines
• Remove weak diseased, or dead trees
• Maintain, clean, and store farm tools after use
• Report to and follow directions of supervisor
• Keep fields free of weeds that compete with crops
• Other general farm duties as assigned.
Wages: $ 12.25/hr for 40 hrs per week.
Work setting: On-farm, Alliston, PE
Contact Information: Apply by email at click apply and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for “Farm Labourer”
Skills Requirement And Experience
• No experience, No education, and No specific language required
• Must have enough stamina to handle the job
• Heavy lifting required.
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please NO PHONE CALL inquires.