Today we bring to you a new job opportunity down here at JBSFINDER. The vacant position we are bringing to you today, is the position of the Manager at Eataly Restaurant that is located at Toronto, Ontario.
Eataly was, founded in 2007, at Italy. Eataly, is claimed to be the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace. At Eataly, you can Eat a meal at restaurants or quick-service counters, Shop for the ingredients, and Learn through classes and tastings. Eat Better, Live Better! Eataly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Eataly Restaurant In View|
The major job of the Restaurant Manager, is to assist the Restaurant Assistant General Manager(AGM) in the day to day operations of the full services of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager, is expected to report to the Restaurant’s AGM, and oversees front-of-house restaurant staff including servers, bartenders, food runners, hosts, bussers and barbacks.
Below, are the outlined requirements of the position of a Restaurant Manager at Eataly;
- Supports the Restaurant AGM with hiring, assigning, training, evaluating and terminating employees
- Documents, investigates, escalates and resolves all employee and guests incidents
- Ensures exceptional service standards are consistently met and that activities are carried out effectively
- Inspects dining room and storage areas to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Estimates front-of-house food and beverage needs, and supervises intake orders to ensure specifications
- Reviews financial information such as sales, inventory and costs to monitor budget
- Meets with dining room and bar personnel to plan restaurant activities, special events, share information, etc.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Most have 2+ years of experiencing leading or managing a front-of-house restaurant team.
- Strong understanding of steps of service
- Outstanding communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or associated degree in restaurant management or hospitality preferred
- Knowledge of Italian cuisines and beverages highly preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Food Handler’s License preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, RRSP
- Free staff lunch daily and discounts at Eataly
- Fun staff classes on products and Italian cuisine
Eataly, is committed to providing employment accomodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please, you are emplored to advise Human Resources if you require accomodation.
Believe you have gone through every bit of information contained in this post. If you are still interested in this job opportunity, and have the requiored skillset for the afforementioned position, Kindly forward your resume to;