Randstad Canada is the leader in permanent and temporary employment placement in Canada. We pride ourselves on giving our candidates the best experience imaginable and finding the right fit for each individual, both skills based as well as personality fit. From our first meeting to your job placement we will be supportive and help guide you through the entire process. It is our goal to help every candidate that reaches out to us and make sure that each of them have the opportunities they are looking for in the work place.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Our partner, an internationally know frozen food manufacturer is looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Mississauga on a contract basis. The team is energetic, vibrant and very friendly and are hoping to find someone who can fit in seamlessly. This role is perfect for someone who has front desk experience and is looking to further expand on their experience, open to contract work and who thrives in a fast paced work environment.
The main responsibilities of the Receptionist are…
– Operating a switchboard
– Answering inbound phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person
– Greeting clients and guests at the front desk
– Setting up the boardroom for meetings
– Answering customer questions over the phone
– Maintain, sort and distribute mail and couriers for the office
Of the Receptionist…
– Contract opportunity (2-3 weeks)
– Competitive pay rate
– Day shift: 8am – 5pm
– Monday to Friday
– Easily accessible location in Mississauga
Discounted benefits through Randstad
Of the Receptionist…
– Need to have at least 2-3 years of consecutive reception experience
– The ideal candidate must be outgoing, creative and friendly
– Must have great communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Intermediate MS Office skills
If you are interested please email us at…
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.